I know everyone is recommending waking up early but I understand why. Since we started to have a cat friend in the house, it is quite hard to oversleep because she is a creature of habit so she will want attention at 5-6 or 7 am. These changes made me wake up earlier and this makes me excited. I feel like the days are endless and I have enough time to do everything. I will write below what my Saturday looked like – especially because I loved how the day unfolded.
- I woke up around 7 or 8.
- Went to the store and bought some stuff.
- Made 2 pizzas – or put pizzas together as the dough was store-bought.
- Had pizza brunch.
- Did house chores such as washing, vacuuming, and cleaning.
- Read half a book and start a new book.
- I played on my phone and watch a tv series.
- Had an ‘amazon prime and chill’ with my husband and Supernatural.
I decided to use a bullet list because I feel that I did a lot yesterday. Today, by 9:50 I was done with some writing, had my coffee, played a little and I still have the rest of the day to enjoy. I will work out, do yoga, meditate and have enough time to read and draw if I want to. I am thinking about drawing some doors and making some bookmarks with watercolors. We will see.