I decided to do this list because I feel we all need a break from real life. I am trying to include reading, listening to podcasts, and drawing in my day.
- Stuff You Should Know – https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-stuff-you-should-know-26940277/ – This is the first podcast I have ever listened to. I fell in love instantly with the voices and the fact that I can learn about a multitude of things while I was dealing with my insomnia. They don’t know this but I am grateful for every episode.
- Stuff They Don’t Want You To Know – https://www.iheart.com/podcast/182-stuff-they-dont-want-you-t-26941221/ – I love to hear another point of view and also the news from these guys. I think they do an awesome job.
- Astray – https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-astray-78114211/ I love this series because I did not know so much about “India Syndrome” and the discussion with a person from India helped a lot in keeping this podcast real.
- Psychology In Seattle Podcast – https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-psychology-in-seattle-podcast_1 – Dr. Kirk Honda was the person that made me start looking into therapy and getting better because I deserve it. I feel I will be forever grateful for his work. I also love his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/PsychologyInSeattle
- My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark – https://my-favorite-murder-with-karen-kilgariff-and-georgia-b02905f7.simplecast.com/ – This is a special podcast, for the crime junkie that lives inside me.
The following list will be with no additional words because it will take forever. I listen to a lot of podcasts.
- Mile Higher – https://www.youtube.com/c/milehigherpodcast – Crimes and weird things
- Over My Dead Body – https://wondery.com/shows/Over-My-Dead-Body/ – Crime stories
- The Dr. John Delony Show – Advice – https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly90aGVkcmpvaG5kZWxvbnlzaG93LmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz?sa=X&ved=0CBYQ9sEGahgKEwio3M3qy5_2AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQ7y4
- Was I In A Cult? – https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vSFNXMzU5ODUwMDA4Ng?sa=X&ved=0CAwQ9sEGahgKEwio3M3qy5_2AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQ7y4
- The Morning After with Mike Kellar + Jenny Matthews – it is a quite funny podcast – https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8zMWQ2Njk4NC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw?sa=X&ved=0CAMQ4aUDahgKEwio3M3qy5_2AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQnjQ
Photo by Vika Strawberrika on Unsplash